daisydebruin

Tigana
Guy Gavriel Kay
For Darkness Shows the Stars
Diana Peterfreund
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover - Sarah MacLean It is no secret that I adore Sarah MacLean's books, they are on my auto-buy list, so I was more than excited to pick this one up! And guys, even with these high expectations I was anything but disappointed!

I LOVED Pippa. People think her odd, but she's just really smart and honest and straight forward and I loved that. I loved her scientific way of looking at things and if she'd been living in our times she'd probably have been a professor. And she named her dog Trotula, poor little dog.

And Cross made me swoon, as good heroes should. He's a powerful man brought to his knees by our odd little heroine and I loved how smart he was and that he just got her! He's very protective and has his secrets and while keeping up a front of being tough is actually a kind man who cares deeply about his family, even though he doesn't get much of a chance to show it.

Pippa and Cross together were just SWOON! Seriously, their interaction was always amusing and interesting and just filled with so much TENSION! The tensions was so stomach-clenchingly good! And they didn't even touch until about 2/3 into the book, GAH! They were such a good match intelectually as well and I loved that!

One Good Earl Deserves a Lover is a book that had me ignoring everything around me while I just read, staying up till 2AM to finish it even while I had a pounding headache I didn't even really notice until I'd closed it, this book was THAT good.
I can't wait till No Good Duke Goes Unpunished is released and we can read Temple's story!

My rating: 5+ stars