daisydebruin

Tigana
Guy Gavriel Kay
For Darkness Shows the Stars
Diana Peterfreund
The Royal Treatment - Lindsey Leavitt I really enjoyed Princess For Hire and I was glad I could almost immediately continue with The Royal Treatment, cause I was excited to find out what adventures Desi would get into this time.
And let me just say that I was not disappointed! I loved this one more than the first book, it was wonderful!

Desi is such a lovable heroine! She has my kind of humor and gosh, I'd want her as my friend. She's spunky and if she wants something she goes the extra mile to get it, which I respect.
I didn't mention it in my review of Princess for Hire, but I'm a huge Reed-fan. HUGE! He is extremely crush-worthy. And I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen with him.

In Princess for Hire there's a Prince Karl situation, that I wasn't really sure what to think of, but let me just say that this book made me very, very happy about that. And I hadn't seen it coming. And I LOVED that I didn't see it coming! I annoy myself by guessing how plot twists will work out and am always happy when I get surprised by things. Pleasantly, in this case.

The ending makes me whish for the next book already! I'm intrigued by how Leavitt left things and 2012 cannot come soon enough with the third book in this wonderful series! It's such a cute read and I can't get enough of it.
If I ever have a daughter I'm going to put this series in her hands and make her read it, I think they're that good.

My rating: 5 stars