daisydebruin

Tigana
Guy Gavriel Kay
For Darkness Shows the Stars
Diana Peterfreund
The Exiled Queen - Cinda Williams Chima So, I LOVED the first book in this series. And sometimes the second one can suffer from 'second book syndrome' (especially in a trilogy, which to my delight, I've found out this series is NOT, more books YAY!), but this book didn't for me. YAY!

I loved that I got to know both Raisa and Han better, they are both such strong characters! And I just love Amon Byrne, he's amazing! And Fire Dancer! And Raisa's father! And I love to hate some of the secondary characters as well, which is awesome in its own way.

I really liked that Han and Raisa's storylines come together and I'm so not wanting to be spoilery, but can you say: EXCITEMENT?! And intrigue! And yay for strong female character (and believably so, which is not always the case).

You know what I think? I think you should all go and read this series so I can rave about it with you! I'm already halfway into the next book, The Gray Wolf Throne and it is AWESOME as well!

Itty bitty kitty committee of lolcats says: book as good as cheezburger, can we pleaz haz another?
(I make lame jokes, I know, my rating: 5 stars)