daisydebruin

Tigana
Guy Gavriel Kay
For Darkness Shows the Stars
Diana Peterfreund
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins I very much realise that I'm probably the last person on this planet to read Anna. I do. But I finally caved in to peer pressure and read it, and let me tell you that I thought it was FANTASTIC!!

Seriously, I was one of those who cover-snobbed this book. Because really, while I have gotten used to it now, it is really cheezy and it doesn't scream YOU WILL LOVE ME, at least not to me. But I did love this book! And I can't believe I didn't read it sooner, but now at least everyone can stop yelling at me ;)

I loved this book so much I don't want to pick it apart in a review, so I'm just gonna say that I loved Anna and Etienne and their relationship and how it evolved from friends to more. The last part had me in a reading frenzy, cause even though I KNEW it would all end happily ever after, I needed to actually experience it before I could go to sleep.

I read this book all in one day. On Christmas Day. In between eating, unwrapping gifts and spending time with my family and boyfriend. And I couldn't have picked a better read. It was lovely and sweet and romantic and now all I want to do is go order Lola and the Boy Next Door. Which I will once my credit card is ok-ed.
I think I have found a new auto-buy author :)

My rating: 5+ stars